The longest running steampunk Music and Arts Festival in Texas
November 8th 2019
7:00pm - Midnight
November 9th 2019
Noon - Midnight
November 10th 2019
Noon - 5:00 pm
Steampunk November proudly presents a wide variety of entertainment.The four stages and various performance areas play host to bands, dancers, poetry, sideshows, and performers. It is fun for the whole family but be warned, in the later hours of the evening some shows are for more mature audiences.
Steampunk November draws a wide variety of vendors from far and wide. They bring beautiful works of art, artistry, and craftsmanship. Not only will you find Steampunk themed items, but a wide variety of clothing, costumes, woodcrafts, leather works, books, jewelry, and unique creations.
Local accomidations avaible from
On-site Camping available
Primitive camp sites available on site.
- Campgrounds open at 3 pm Friday and close at 6 pm Sunday.
- Porta johns are available in the camping area.
- Two stall shower house located on the backside of the saloon with hot and cold running water.
- RV’s can be parked in the primitive sites.
- No electricity available at campsites.
- RV hookups are not available.
- RVs must be under 30 feet due to sharp turns in the entry.
- Campers must follow venue rules and campground rules
We are partnering with the Tarrant Area Food Bank to present the annual Gears of Giving A Steampunk Food Drive
Bringing at least 5 can cans of food will get you $5 off your at the gate ticket price.
If you have already purchased your ticket in advance and bring 5 cans to the gate, you will get 5 free raffle tickets!
For every additional can you bring to the festival, you will get a raffle ticket.
Although all donations are appreciated, here are the Most Needed Items:
- Protein food items: canned tuna, canned meat, peanut butter, beans (dried or canned), beef stew.
- Canned fruit
- Canned vegetables
- Canned juice
- Canned or boxed soup, pasta, cereal, rice.
No perishables or glass containers.
We will raffle several baskets of items donated by vendors, sponsors, and Steampunk November.Tickets can be purchased at the front gate. The drawing will occur Sunday.You do not have to be present to win, but you will have to arrange pickup as some items may not be able to be shipped.
All proceeds of the raffle are donated to The Tarrant Area Food Bank.